So, with Mom on a plane back to California and a whole day of schooling under our belt, with alarm-clock-inspired wakings and chores done for the morning, we're getting back to normal. And I'm giving thanks.
160. A good cry
161. Talking with my mom
163. Ian so cheerful even during his sickness
164. Making our last car payment (I was so excited about this I wrote it down twice!)
165. A fun day with the kids
166. Ann Voskamp (aholyexperience.com)
167. Sewing with my girls
168. My understanding husband
169. A too-full fridge
170. Another friend expecting a baby!
171. Running water/unfrozen pipes
172. My brave husband
173. A loan payment from the Air National Guard
Thank you, Lord, for your extravagantly NORMAL blessings!