Perhaps my greatest thanks was that I kept forgetting to write down my blessings. A strange thing to be thankful for, certainly. I realized that giving thanks all day has become so natural that I'm forgetting to write it down. I am grateful for this spiritual discipline which is becoming habit in my life. I still want to make these altars to God's goodness (and so I am grateful for my husband who gently reminds me to write down what I voice out loud) for myself for the future and to encourage others along the way.
60. Christmas cards that turned out perfectly and were cheap! (Sam's Club: 30 cards w/envelopes for $10)
61. A romantic night with Rob
62. No TV for two weeks!
63. Eggs dropped off anonymously in our kitchen
64. New glasses for Rob and I
65. Artichokes for $1 a piece! Yummy!
66-69. Three perfect Thanksgiving pies and a perfect Thanksgiving turkey
70. Safe arrival of Dad and Ben Rose
71. Movie date with Rob (We highly recommend the 3D IMAX A Christmas Carol.)
72. Fresh (as in 5 minutes old) eggnog from the local creamery
73. Creamery ice cream
74. The Holy Spirit prompting me to remember Ian's doctor's appointment!
75. Ian is healthy
76. The Word of God going out in Advent packages
77. Waking up to breakfast in bed this morning, prepared by my six and four year olds
May your week be full of blessings, too!