I pray that this will be an altar and a testimony to what God has done in my life.
Thank you, Lord, today, for:
21. Children cleaning rooms with good attitudes.
22. Rob home safely from drill weekend.
23. Coming home after a long day out.
24. Rob taking Ian for an errand so I can have a moment alone.
25. Dr. Dan willing to see us on short notice and taking such good care of our family.
26. Alone time with Emma. So sweet.
27. Money for groceries.
28. Young adults in our home on Sundays.
29. Big sisters with their little brothers.
30. Random gifts.
I pray that your week has been filled with blessings and that you've been able to take some time to set up altars of remembrance for them.