Monday, November 9, 2009

"Then come, let us go up to Bethel, where I will build an altar to God, who answered me in the day of my distress and who has been with me wherever I have gone."  Genesis 35:3

I pray that this will be an altar and a testimony to what God has done in my life.

Thank you, Lord, today, for:
21.  Children cleaning rooms with good attitudes.
22.  Rob home safely from drill weekend.
23.  Coming home after a long day out.
24.  Rob taking Ian for an errand so I can have a moment alone.
25.  Dr. Dan willing to see us on short notice and taking such good care of our family.
26.  Alone time with Emma.  So sweet.
27.  Money for groceries.
28.  Young adults in our home on Sundays.
29.  Big sisters with their little brothers.
30.  Random gifts.

I pray that your week has been filled with blessings and that you've been able to take some time to set up altars of remembrance for them.

holy experience

2 comments:

  1. Your list is heart-warming Sarah. Your sweet spirit shines through each thing you write. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I just noticed that you live in Washington County, NY. Before we moved to Texas 27 years ago we lived in Truthville, NY - near Granville. I wonder if you know that area. We loved it there - a dear farming community.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

One Thousand Gifts

holy experience