I have realized of late that I have been neglecting my spiritual discipline of thanksgiving. It's not Monday (my former usual day), but tonight I feel the need to put down in writing some things that I am most grateful for.
419. The newest Rose baby's approaching due date
420. My husband who never rolls his eyes at me
421. Snuggles with Ian and Emma
422. Riding lessons for the girls
423. Inexpensive antibiotics
424. Peas springing up in the garden
425. Getting to eat nearly every meal every day with the whole family
426. The success at the end of the year for my highschooler
428. Whatever job God has waiting for Rob
429. Cool early mornings
430. The energy to complete one task this morning
431. The desire once again to say "Thank you."
432. A long talk with a dear friend
It's good to be back.