Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's Hot!

Combination high temps + high humidity + 9 months pregnant = cranky mama! I'm praising God for the grace to apologize and start over. Here are some things I'm grateful for in spite of the heat!

433. My mother coming
434. The garden all planted and growing
435. The house ready for the baby
436. Fans! Fans! Fans!
437. A meal in an air-conditioned building
438. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families
439. Insight into my children
440. Just a little more time to get some things done
441. Playing outside with the kids
442. Little sprouts in the herb pots

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were preggo again! Congrats on your newest little blessing! When are you due? I'm due (our first) in 6 days and can't wait to meet our little "Bunkey"!!! I only wish my dad was still alive to meet him/her as well, but I know he'll be smiling down on his first grandchild! Hope you and your family are all enjoying a wonderful start to summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the weather being as it has been here, and with you being in the late stages of pregnancy, "cranky mama" is more than understandable!! I've been cranky myself...I can only imagine how cranky I'd be if I were 9 months pregnant ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

One Thousand Gifts

holy experience