Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Works in Progress





So, I promise this won't turn into a quilting blog. There are too many wonderful examples of those already and I've been enjoying some of them this week. But there are a few of you out there who occasionally like to see what I've been up to. I've finally finished a whole quilt top and I've started another (three blocks done already). I've joined in a quilt-along and the goal is to be making two blocks a week. Seems like a daunting prospect, but so far it's been fun! I'm terrified to begin the actual quilting part of my first quilt, but I look forward to having it complete.

This new inspiration has been a good activity for me to take my mind off of the stressful events surrounding us right now. I'm grateful that I have something to do with my ha
nds that will provide warmth and beauty in our household (or someone else's). Thanks, all, for your prayers and interest. I'll be back when I've got some more done!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

One Thousand Gifts

holy experience