99. God is still doing the work of sanctification (growing me up!) in my life
100. Seam rippers (multiple sewing mistakes)
101. My generally healthy children
102. Only three of the four kids got sick
103. Someone else's very sick child reminding me to cherish my own
104. Delicious bean soup given by a new friend
105. Story hour at the library
106. Sewing my first dress since I was a child (see #100)
107. David announcing during a song, "You just got to got to dance to this!"
108. My young adult group as we studied...
109. Mary, Jesus' mother
110. Snowshoeing in 10 degrees Fahrenheit
111. Hot drinks
112. Someone cleaning the house before our parties
113. A clean house!
114. Ian's poopy diapers (Don't ask me to explain this one. It was a random joy moment.)
115. The Holy Spirit working in people
116. Church Christmas play
117. My sewing machine
118. Seeing my first dead body
119. The girls wrapping their own Christmas gifts this year
120. Truffles from one of my young adults. So tasty!!
121. The kids so excited during our Jesse tree devotions today because Jesus is coming soon!!!!
Thanks for sharing these blessings with me today. Merry Christmas!